Site Network: Home |

Waiting for a Subway

New year's eve I was in Toronto, and had the opportunity to walk around a bit (and use the metro) and see what was going for New Years. Interesting to see the contrast of the Rich & Poor and how they spend their new years. I will post some more photos later.New year's eve I was in Toronto, and had the opportunity to walk around a bit (and use the metro) and see what was going for New Years. Interesting to see the contrast of the Rich & Poor and how they spend their new years. I will post some more photos later.

I played around a bit in the subway system with a wide angle catching trains. I was at the very beginning of the subway entered the station, and the first time the train came through I thought the wind would blow my tripod over. Eventually I trusted its sturdiness and walked away on a timer to get this shot.

Technical:
1/5 sec shutter speed, F-2.7 with wide angle extension converter

Post Processing: I boosted the highlights and contrast, as well as converted to B&W. Total time? 10 minutes

(Flickr Link)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment